Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- This website is operated by Star Wing Brewery. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Star Wing Brewery.
- By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- We will not sell products containing alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age. By placing an order you are confirming that you are 18 or over. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unable to verify this. If your order is a gift and contains alcohol, the recipient must also be aged 18 years or over.
- If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they may request a form of ID. If the person receiving the products is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our couriers will be unable to leave the product. In these circumstances we will arrange a redelivery in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. However, if the person who is unable to produce satisfactory ID is the person who placed the order we will cancel the order and refund the cost of the Star Wing Brewery Products. As delivery will have been attempted we cannot refund the delivery fee.
- Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
- Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- We warrant that the products will be of satisfactory quality and fit for general purpose. As taste is subjective, we cannot guarantee all products will be to everyone’s personal taste.
- We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
- Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
- Should you wish to make an amendment to your order please contact us as soon as possible either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 01379 890586. We regret we are unable to accept amendments if your order is packed and ready for dispatch.
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
- Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
- We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
- Deliveries will usually take between 3 and 5 working days and we do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified in this section. However, occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- Our current preferred providers are Parcelforce and APC. Once the order has left the Brewery you will receive an email or SMS from our couriers to notify you that the order is on its way. This message will contain a tracking code allowing you to track the progress of your order. Once the product has been delivered, according to your delivery instructions, it becomes your responsibility.
- Standard UK delivery is charged at £6.95 per order. Other charges may apply for the Scottish Highlands and Islands (Postcodes AB31,33-38, 45, 52-56, FK17-21, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17- 26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE), Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly (Postcodes BT,IM,TR21-TR25).
- 25.Local delivery is available within a 10 mile radius of Star Wing Brewery (Postcode IP22 1RJ) at a standard rate of £2.95 per order.
- 26.A Click and Collect service is also available with products ordered from the online shop being ready for collection from Star Wing Brewery (Postcode IP22 1RJ) at the designated times shown on our website. We will email to let you know when your order is ready.
- Shipping Worldwide is not available at this time.
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
- Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- We advise that you take all necessary precautions when handling and consuming Star Wing Brewery products.
- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation. If you have any questions or concerns about alcohol consumption visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for guidance and advice.
- Star Wing Brewery products will be delivered in cases of up to 24 bottles. Any size case of beer can be heavy, please take extra care when lifting and if in doubt it is best to transfer bottles from the box 1 or 2 at a time. Do not lift any boxes that may be damp as this can lead to the bottles falling out the bottom.
- In case of visible damage on the outside of the box please ensure you open the box carefully to check for broken items or glass. Take extra precautions when removing damaged items.
- Our beers are bottle conditioned and will contain pressure in the bottles, this may become more built up in the delivery process. We would suggest you allow at least an hour after delivery before opening these products and do not shake them before opening
- Extra care should be taken with porters and stouts as these products can cause staining of clothes and soft furnishings if spilt.
- We will not be responsible for any loss, damage, costs, claims or expenses which arise as a result of the way in which you handle our products, including, without limitation, any spillages, breakages, damage to your property or damage to our products because of the manner in which they are stored.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or of the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.