- This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Star Wing Brewery.
- We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in great condition. If you do not receive all your products or in the unlikely event that a product arrives damaged or faulty, please call us on 01379 890586 or email email@example.com to discuss next steps.
- Defective Goods: If your purchase is defective then please contact us with your order number and with details of the problem by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 01379 890586 as soon as possible and within 14 days of delivery. Please be aware that whilst the goods are in your possession it is your responsibility to secure them and ensure they are available to collect if a return is arranged with us.
Bottles, glasses and labels can and do vary from batch to batch. The images shown on our website may differ to current stock items. Branded glassware may contain air bubbles, this does not count as a defective product.
Please note that sediment at the bottom of a bottle is a naturally occurring substance which will arise in the fermentation process. Returns or refunds will not be offered as a result of sediment in the beer.
- Damaged Goods on Delivery: Please check your delivery carefully on receipt. If signing for goods that are damaged please sign as ‘damaged’, or ‘unchecked’ if you are not able to check at the time of delivery.
In the unlikely event your order is received damaged please contact us immediately with your order number and details of the problem by email email@example.com or calling on 01379 890586 as soon as possible and within 14 days of delivery. Please retain the original packaging for returning your order. We may request you to send a photograph of the packaging and damaged contents. Please be aware that whilst the goods are in your possession it is your responsibility to secure them and ensure they are available to collect if a return is arranged with us.
- Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for correct number of packages as shown on the delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and shortages must be notified as soon as possible and within 14 days of delivery.
- Incorrect Goods: It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 14 days of delivery.
- Return of Defective, Damaged or Incorrect Goods (in sections 3, 4 and 6 above): It is essential that you notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01379 890586, quoting your order number, if you wish to claim a refund, replacement or return any goods to us. We will be unable to process your refund or request for replacements unless you contact us in advance within the timeframes set out in these terms and conditions. Please do not attempt to return goods to us unless advised to do so by us.
- Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund, for example, where they are perishable or have an expiry date.
- Some types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example, tickets for events are not refundable except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation at the Promoter’s discretion. Lost tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Unwanted Goods: You have 14 days starting from the day the goods were received to return them to Star Wing Brewery. Please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It is your responsibility to ensure they are packaged in accordance with the requirements of the courier and to ensure they are available to collect at the agreed time. You are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, and the original delivery charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
- Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, usually within a week but no later than 30 days after the refund is agreed.
- If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
- If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
- If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.